How do I get my program listed in the Executive MBA Council's online directory of Executive MBA programs? How do I remove my program from the Executive MBA Council's online directory of Executive MBA programs?
Each school controls whether non-flagship programs should be listed in the EMBA Council Directory via their school portal. Percept Research cannot make changes to a program's profile — this must be driven by the program contacts.
To make a change to your selection...
1. Log into your school portal hosted by Percept Research with this address: http://embaportal.perceptresearch.com
2. Click "Review/Update My Programs" in the Directory Management menu (red arrow).
3. Select the program that you want to edit (blue oval) and click "Edit Selected programs" (blue arrow).
4. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the NEXT button until you arrive to Section L: Benchmarking Report Options.
5. You can select or deselect programs to be listed in the council's online directory (question LO-DIRECT).
6. To save this selection, you will need to click NEXT at the bottom of the page. Once the next page displays, you can close your browser window.