I am an Executive MBA Council member and received an email about EMBA Council Program Survey. How do I unsubscribe from these participation encouragement messages?
We do not send unsolicited survey invitations or alerts for Executive MBA Council Program Survey. If you received a survey invitation or alert, then you are currently listed as a designate from your school to receive these messages.
Your school alone controls which staff are designated to receive these updates with the annual EMBA Council Membership Program Survey (see blue arrows in step 5 below). If you do not wish to receive these alerts, then you need to change your designation in your member portal.
These designates can be adjusted directly in your portal with these steps:
1. Log into your school portal: http://embaportal.perceptresearch.com
2. Click Update Contact Info/Photos from the Directory Management menu. (orange arrow)
3. Select the program you wish to edit. (red circle)
4. Scroll to the bottom of the first page listing the contacts for the program and click NEXT.
5. Scroll to questions E11 (Membership Program Survey DESIGNATES) to update the designation for the contacts listed for your program and click NEXT to save the changes. (blue arrow)
6. Once the information is saved by clicking NEXT, you can close the browser window and do not need to continue through the survey questions if you are only updating the contact information.